About the GMs
Anomaly is a newly formed guild led by two skilled and experienced GM/Raid Leaders. Anomaly is Co-GM'd by Blythé and Larivas. Extensive raiding experience of the two GMs can be seen through:
Blythé- Semunerogue, Semunemage, Semunepriest, Semunedk
Larivas- Accdentprone, Larivas(Greymane)
Blythé and Larivas originate from Greymane on the Alliance side, and have played the game for nearly five years together. Blythé raid led/main tanked Core of Greymane on his DK (Semunedk). Larivas raid led/main tanked for Death Alliance of Greymane on his Paladin (Larivas).
Both Blythé and Larivas have extensive knowledge of the fights and will co-raid lead to the fullest extent of their abilities to ensure everyone has a clear understanding of their role and will provide the constructive criticism needed in order to unlock the potential in members.
We recently transferred from Greymane due to lack of progression raiding, however you can check out our other characters if you wish to see how experienced we are. Currently our highest geared characters are Blythé-Semunerogue, and Larivas-Larivas(The paladin from Greymane). We chose our transfer characters based on guild needs, not on gear. Despite our transfer characters being slightly undergeared currently, we are highly experienced with them, Blythé main tanked on his DK in WotLK, and main tanked on his Warrior in TBC (which is his current character) and will be the guild's main tank. Larivas will DPS and fill healing slots when needed.
Combined we have extensive experience with every single class/spec in the game, allowing us to give more accurate constructive criticism while raiding to forward our progression.
What we look for in raiders
We do not expect everyone to be perfect in every way, however we do expect that raiders have:
1) General knowledge of their class
2) Bring proper consumables to progression raids
3) Maintain a no-drama atmosphere within the guild
4) Proper gemming and Enchants
5) Common sense - Fires are bad
6) Maintain a x% raid attendance percentage (TBD)
7) Be mature, preferrably over 18, however will make exceptions to the more mature under 18.
8) Skill > Gear, we know what to look for in skill, so we'll be the judge of that.
9) Be able to take a joke as well as constructive criticism, in other words, don't be immature and flip out when someone gives you advice.